This page is to show cool pages/websites I’ve ran into in no particular order. I should probably sort them by time/subject some day. Typically hardware or security related.
Psuedo-bookmarky page as well :)
- The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies
- Burned-out Flash Bricks Older Teslas
- ChipWhisperer Wiki: Hardware Security Tutorials
- I no longer have access to one of these, sadly. One of the best perks of school
- Hard Problems in Cryptocurrency: Five Years Later
- Pointer Authentication
- Machine Learning on Encrypted Data without Decrypting It
- While a cool read, ML homomorphic encryption still feels like it ruins privacy and I don’t totally buy it. I want to research this more in the future.
- Samsung TVs May Upload Screenshots for Automatic Content Recognition
- CVE-2020-0601 (or, that one Microsoft ECC bug)
- Linux Runtime Guard 2/25